Search This Website

Saturday, 5 December 2020

overpaid increment which is not payable which is returned to the concerned employees

 overpaid increment which is not payable which is returned to the concerned employees


The students have each of one xerox they will work at home at night or morning time and they learn Gujarati language very easily and they speak was very clearly for or in Gujarati conversation. This file based on pragnya abhigam. The main words saying in Gujarati barakshari. This diary is busy in Gujarati barakshari but something changed because pragna abhigam has start the words in Gujarati like v,r,s,d. Then step by step the student learn Gujarati and speak clear and very easily speak Gujarati II II convert I think conversation for another people.

overpaid increment which is not payable which is returned to the concerned employees

 Over 70 per cent students have one or the other facility while 30 per cent still do not have any digital facility. Textbooks are available for such students and home learning module is printed and distributed to them,” states the home learning online training module for teachers.Announced on September 25, teachers are directed to undertake this course before October 15. The use of this literature will also give students the opportunity to study during the holidays.  This weekly learning material will be given gradually from 4th to 5th Saturday in the coming days starting from 5th March.  Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said that he would try to complete all the work by the next Saturday on which the literature would be given so that he could proceed with the study next Saturday.The Education Minister said that these days students will have the opportunity to study at home and in the next academic year, i.e. from June 2020, the standard of literature for which the child is to come and the study has already been done so that students can easily join the new standard in the near future. The Education Minister has also appealed to the parents to give full cooperation to their children during this time of study.  In addition to the parents, the teacher community will also take the lead in this regard and will continuously monitor the campaign through WhatsApp

No comments:

Post a comment